The Klene Schiffsmotoren workshop lies right on the harbour of Haren on the Ems. Repairs can be carried out on our own jetty, which has space for five inland vessels.
There’s one major benefit to this harbourside location: short, fast journeys from A to B ensure that repairs can be turned around quickly. If your ship has engine damage at sea, Klene can organise a repair job on site very quickly. Highly flexible.
- Repair of four-stroke diesel engines for a wide variety of uses: inland and maritime shipping, agriculture, biogas plants, etc.
- Delivery and installation of new drive engines, bow thruster engines and on-board power supply equipment
- From planning to delivery and professional installation – everything from a single source
John Deere Service point
- Inspection, maintenance, repair and complete overhaul
- Use of the latest diagnostic tools
- Spare parts available from stock or overnight
- Laying of pipework
- Installation of exhaust systems
- Installation of silencers
- Installation of new cooling systems (box coolers)
- Maintenance and repair of almost all hydraulic systems
- Repair of high-pressure pumps and hydraulic tools
- Repair and production from scratch of hydraulic cylinders
- Delivery and production of hydraulic hoses made to measure or samples on site
- All sorts of connections, seals and hydraulic hoses in stock or able to be procured overnight
- Maintenance and servicing of pneumatic systems, pneumatic engine controls, compressors and other pneumatic equipment
- Delivery of all replacement parts
- All important replacement parts in stock
We know our way around these engines:
MWM, Deutz, MAK, John Deere, Mitsubishi, Wartsilä, MAN, Scania, Volvo Penta, Cummins, Caterpillar, Iveco, DAF, Modag, Perkins, Stork, Lister, Farryman, Hatz, and many others.