The Klene Schiffsmotoren workshop is next to the harbour of Haren (Ems). Repairs can be carried out on our own berth, which has space for five inland vessels.
There’s one major benefit to this harbourside location: short distances between ships and workshop. In case of emergencies we are able to arrange a service team on short notice.
- Repair of four-stroke diesel engines for a wide range: inland and maritime shipping, agriculture, powerplants
- Delivery and installation of new main engines, bow thruster engines and power packs
- From planning to commissioning – everything from a single source
- Inspection, maintenance, repair and complete overhaul
- Use of the latest diagnostic tools
- Spare parts available from stock or overnight
- Installation of pipelines
- Installation of exhaust gas systems
- Installation of silencers
- Welding works
- New cooling systems, box coolers
- Maintenance and repair of almost all hydraulic systems
- Repair of high-pressure pumps and hydraulic tools
- Repair and production of new hydraulic cylinders
- Delivery and production of hydraulic hoses
- Huge stock of connections, seals and hydraulic hoses
- Maintenance and servicing of pneumatic systems, pneumatic engine controls, compressors and other pneumatic equipment
- Delivery of all spare parts
- All important spare parts in stock
MWM, Deutz, MAK, John Deere, Mitsubishi, Wartsilä, MAN, Scania, Volvo Penta, Cummins, Caterpillar, Iveco, DAF, Modag, Perkins, Stork, Lister, Farryman, Hatz, and many others.